Thursday, November 20, 2008

Calendar Swap

Check out this calendar swap as spotted on Design Mom, but originally on Greedy Girl's blog! What a clever idea ... and who doesn't love shopping for a calendar?!?!?!

I already have my 2009 calendar, but it's my functional one ... not my pretty one! But, it is orange! Can you tell I'm excited about calendars?!?!?!

Seriously, I love calendars. It's one of the things I love most about the end of the year. And I love entering my first event in the new year. I love writing down everyone's birthday. I love putting that a friend is going to be in town. I love being able to put that family is coming. I really love putting that I'm going to see family at their home ... especially when Lubbock gets to go, too! The only thing I don't like about calendars is that I can't have more than one main calendar!

No comments: