Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Face Parts

Nothing super exciting happened today. Took my sister and Lubbock to Jason's Deli for lunch. Mmmmmm.

I've been trying to teach Lubbock about what his face parts are called. "Nose" and he sticks his finger up his nose. "Eye" and he places his finger very carefully on his eyelid. "Ear" and he just says 'ear' back to me. That's about it.

I got an email about the chairs I ordered and they will be here on Thursday (fingers crossed). I met with a great couple from Lisle about buying our dining room set and another email from a lady about my extra table for sale on Craigslist.

My hope is that they are G-O-N-E by Friday since Kevin's parents will be here by then. I have other things I'd like to list, but I'm tired of dealing with there Craigslist people. So much drama with them!

No comments: