Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Calendar and Cookie Swap Documentation

Just photos today ... Lubbock's got a cold and a slight ear infection ... and I've got to get packed for our drive south (again, am I crazy to drive cross country with a 19 month old?) ...

The calendar is awesome (I love the Museum of Modern Art's web based gift shop) ... each day you get to punch out the number and reveal a bold circle of color. And, as I told my calendar swapmate ... who doesn't what to punch something out once a day!?!



The plate is Santa's cookie plate. Of course, it's Fiesta ... I can't live without it in my life. Almost all my Fiesta pieces are purchases made at the Dish Barn in Canton, Texas. Great prices on slightly imperfect dishes. It's a gold mine if you don't mind digging!


I "need" the recipe for this one ... it's got a secret inside ... yummy!

No comments: