Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Launch

I've been super busy thinking lately. If you've followed me for a while, you notice I 'disappear' from the blogosphere whenever I start doing that ... thinking. It takes more effort for me to think than most people, I think. Or maybe I'm just not the kind of person that's very good at multi-tasking.

Anyway, the official launch of my business is May 27th!!!

For those that live in the area, the ever-awesome Gretchen is hosting a "Spring Market" on Wednesday, May 27th from 4p to 8p. You can come and go as you please. (You can email me if you'd like the address ... natadash (at) hotmail.com)

Other businesses include:

Bottle Cap Necklaces
The Blackberry Briar (soy candles and room sprays)
be the thread (custom embroidery and children's apparel)
M.A.Gs & Me (unique & quirky creations)
Pastry Girls (cakes & pastries)
Bornhoff Photography

and ...

shindigs for kids (children's party planning and hand made cards for all occasions)

Ya ... that's me! shindigs for kids. You can hire me, too! I'm already 'thinking' about my first project.

Just an FYI, too ... I may not be on here much in the next little bit ... my dad arrives tomorrow night to help celebrate Lubbock's birthday. He leaves on Tuesday, so I'll likely be busy partying and hosting ... unless I take advantage of free babysitting. In which case, I'll likely be busy thinking.

No comments: